The blog world has been so quiet! I am used to getting at least 3 or 4 comments and I'm down to one if I'm lucky. Is anybody still reading this? And--for those of you with your own blogs--give me something to read!!
I know, I know...I swear, it is has been just over the top busy. I check in as often as I can, and write here and there. It will get better - or so I've been promised!!
I'm here, maybe not as much because I'm working more hours with my job so home stuff keeps me pretty busy when I'm home... I make my rounds when I can, just not as often and I'm not going to get going on my blog again until more needed things are caught up with around here... but since you mentioned it, you rarely leave me a note anyway so I don't even know if I'm qualified as the "you" in this post in which case I've just made an assumption, which I absolutely hate to do!
I am here. I am trying not to be on the computer much. If I start the day on the computer it pulls me towards it all day long. Like today!! In the evenings I just don't seem to have time to get on here and write. I am trying to come up with a new schedule and see just where the computer fits in.
I am always a few days behind! I started to comment on the pics you found from our trip to Cali but then walked away from the computer and didn't get back until now. That trip to Hollywood and Malibu was a blast but is now such a blur. Every once in a while I come across some pictures I have from that trip and stroll down memory lane!
11 comments:
I'm here - always here. You comment on my period post and I'll comment on your next post. Did you get me some Georgia peaches?
quit whinning...just kidding. I am waiting for some pics.
Well!! You are never home! You come in town long enough to get clean undies and head back out...
2 weeks? where are you going for 2 weeks??
There are days where I feel the same exact way. I cannot complain much because I've not updated in a while.
;0)
I'm here. Just quiet.
I know, I know...I swear, it is has been just over the top busy. I check in as often as I can, and write here and there. It will get better - or so I've been promised!!
Here and busy but will blog soon.
I'm here, lurking in the shadows...
I'm here, maybe not as much because I'm working more hours with my job so home stuff keeps me pretty busy when I'm home... I make my rounds when I can, just not as often and I'm not going to get going on my blog again until more needed things are caught up with around here... but since you mentioned it, you rarely leave me a note anyway so I don't even know if I'm qualified as the "you" in this post in which case I've just made an assumption, which I absolutely hate to do!
I am here. I am trying not to be on the computer much. If I start the day on the computer it pulls me towards it all day long. Like today!! In the evenings I just don't seem to have time to get on here and write. I am trying to come up with a new schedule and see just where the computer fits in.
I am always a few days behind! I started to comment on the pics you found from our trip to Cali but then walked away from the computer and didn't get back until now. That trip to Hollywood and Malibu was a blast but is now such a blur. Every once in a while I come across some pictures I have from that trip and stroll down memory lane!
Post a Comment