Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pictures--Tree Adventure


This made me laugh--he's being so ugly to Grace and then a big smile. What a little pain!

Here's our group at the beginning of the hike. It was drizzling but later stopped.



Kea being brave and holding a ladybug.

This was one of many art displays. It's supposed to represent the inside of a tree.
The view from a really high treehouse.









Umbrellas were the big thrill for the younger set.
Giant praying mantises in the trees!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like such a cool place...I want to go there. I don't think I've ever known anyone who's gone to Nebraska!

Grammy said...

Looks like a wonderful family reunion. Everyone is smiling even in the rain!
I'm with Julie, I don't think I've ever known of anyone who's gone to Nebraska either...

Unknown said...

what a neat place to go!

Leslie said...

As I was looking at the pictures I was thinking, "that looks a lot like Arbor Day Farms- wonder where in FL that is..." Then I remembered you were in NE- am I right...is it ADF? OK- just went back and scrolled through your other pics. It is! I love that place! We visited last year on our way up to Omaha to watch the olympic trials for swimming.

Cristy said...

How fun!