We are here at the beach. We've had a very relaxing day although not your typical "beach" day. The winds have been blowing at about 30 miles per hour all day with gusts up to about 80 mph :0). We did spend some time on the beach and Ollie and the kids even swam! They are pretty crazy--they had fun though. Later we did some shopping and home for some time outside and some time inside. I even managed to get a nap and do a 500 piece puzzle. Ollie took the kids for a long walk on the beach and they brought home some treasures including a tiny little crab. I think I will be documenting their time out there as nature study. I actually don't have a very "official" way of documenting our homeschool but I do write everything we do down in our curriculum notebook. I am careful to include EVERYTHING that could possibly count for something. I think today counts. We've really had a great time despite the weather. Enjoy the pics!
3 comments:
You bet it counts! That wind was very strong here. I can't imagine what it was like there.
I was wondering if you were going to be blown away out there.
I think that a LOT of real life counts as educational value. Yes, the wind was threatening to blow us away too. Must have been brutal on the coast.
Post a Comment