So, if it's 11:00 now does my body think it's 10 or 12? I don't know why I am so confused tonight. Maybe because my body thinks it's 12 and I never stay up this late! Or is it 10?
Your body thinks it's ten. On the radio today they mistakenly said it will get dark earlier tonight because of daylight savings and I pointed out the mistake. Jonathan (always quick to argue with me) said that the radio was right and I was wrong. Then he wanted a piece of paper to try to figure it out. Eventually I just told him to see what time it gets dark and to see if it was earlier or later than yesterday. (answer: 8:00 and later)
We are all out of wack here. Guess what time we woke up this am? I don't even want to tell you. OK it was 10:00. All of us, except for Terry of course. Isn't that ridiculous! And here it is 11:30 and I am not even tired.
2 comments:
Your body thinks it's ten. On the radio today they mistakenly said it will get dark earlier tonight because of daylight savings and I pointed out the mistake. Jonathan (always quick to argue with me) said that the radio was right and I was wrong. Then he wanted a piece of paper to try to figure it out. Eventually I just told him to see what time it gets dark and to see if it was earlier or later than yesterday. (answer: 8:00 and later)
We are all out of wack here. Guess what time we woke up this am? I don't even want to tell you. OK it was 10:00. All of us, except for Terry of course. Isn't that ridiculous! And here it is 11:30 and I am not even tired.
Post a Comment