Friday, March 7, 2008

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow




That is the name of this purple flower.  When it blooms the first day or so it is purple and then fades with each day until it is white.  It is a beautiful flower and fun to watch.

5 comments:

Julie said...

How neat! I'd never hear of those flowers! Are they in your yard? You are just going to town with the nature study...good for you!

crispy said...

I agree...you have taken off with nature study. Looks like learning and fun all at the same time.

Randi Sue said...

Are they in your yard?

I know Levi would like to see them. Do you still have passion flowers in your yard?

Tiffany said...

Yes, these flowers are in my yard. Feel free to come see them. And we do still have the passion flower vines--they are threatening to take over our whole yard. That is mostly what I have been pulling out but have yet to find the real roots and beginning. I don't think we have any flowers right now. I'll let you know if we see some.

Emily said...

I was telling hubby about these flowers and how I wanted them for our yard. He had never heard of them. Can you believe it? He is the plant ID guy! Maybe if you knew the scientific name he would recognize them. Anyway, he wants to know if you bought them and from where.