I've completely neglected my Home Ec for Homeschoolers curriculum. The original plan was to complete the whole thing last summer. Well, we started on the final section today. It's on organization. Hannah had to organize a drawer. Next it will be her closet (she doesn't actually have a closet but does have a mini loft bed and underneath it is kind of her closet so that's what she will be organizing). Then a bookshelf. We got the drawer done today. Boy did it ever need it!
5 comments:
that's cool...we still haven't peeled a carrot in our home ec curriculum!
We need to sort the drawers again in the girls rooms. There just never seems to be the time.
Looks great though.
I am so impressed! I need to get that book for Junebug!
We're still in the first book, too! The organization stuff looks like fun!
It look likes she felt good after getting that done.
Post a Comment