Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Disney AGAIN???



Yes, we went to Disney again.  This time of year is really the ideal time to go.  The crowds are thin and the weather is perfect.  So, I try to get us there a lot.  Ollie joined us this time.  We left late Saturday afternoon and only stayed a couple of hours.   It was really the perfect amount of time.  We rode Thunder Mountain, the Astro Orbiter, The Haunted Mansion, Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, and Splash Mountain--just for the record I have had ENOUGH of Splash Mountain.  I've been on it 7 times in the last two weeks.  I rode with Joe on Haunted Mansion and tried to show him how silly the ride is.  He was being very brave and talking about all the things that didn't scare him at all.  Then he said--"Oh no, that's a skeleton, now that scares me."  Then he continued his monologue.  It was cute.  We have never left Disney at closing time and never will again.  It took us an hour and a half to get to our car.  Nope, won't do that again.

No comments: