Friday, March 7, 2008
Weight Watchers
Well, I have finally joined Weight Watchers. After three weeks of radically changing my diet I had not lost even one pound. I was discouraged and decided that I need help. I went to a meeting on Wednesday night and so I officially started yesterday. If you don't know much about Weight Watchers, basically foods are given points and you have a certain amount of points you can have in a day. I am so not into counting out points for everything that enters into my mouth but I am motivated to do it. I am already seeing some things I was doing wrong that contributed to my inability to lose weight. One of my problems was just having "little bites" here and there of everything. On this points system, my "little bites" probably added up to at least half of my points for the day. My portions have also been just too big. So, I am learning and I am committed to trying this. I am hoping and praying for success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish you well, friend! :-) I hear ladies love Weight Watchers because of the wonderful moral support they offer.
May the Lord bless your endeavors Tif! I think WW is good because you really don't diet...and that is the key to any successful weight loss program...
Hang in for the long run and you are going to do GREAT!
It is the old flight plan analogy...even when you get off track, you have something to get back ON to!
Maybe I should join too!
You can do it. Good for you. I have never done it but I have tracked my meals before and it provides great accountability.
Way to go!
Post a Comment