Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!







We started our morning with green pancakes, kiwi, and green milk.  I think that is about all we will be doing to celebrate.  No green food for dinner planned.  I may do a fruit salad thing that was in my Family Fun magazine.  You layer fruits in rainbow colors and top it with a whip cream cloud.  We'll see.  It will mean a trip to Publix and I'm not sure I'm up for that.  Joe had a big party at school today and then their walk through downtown.  All the kids were dressed in green and had those temporary tatoos on their faces and hands.  They were pretty cute.  They had a great time traipsing through downtown.  We met lots of people and greeted them with "top o' the mornin' to ya."  We even walked through the bank and greeted all the tellers.  

1 comment:

Grammy said...

What Fun!! I hate I couldn't be there for it.
Everyone looks nice and GREEN!!

Happy St Patty's Day