Aunt Harriet and I took Aunt Clara to the Holy Land Experience today. It was interesting. We didn't do a lot but we had a good day. I enjoyed the music, it was really beautiful.
I've been many, many times. I am sorry you didn't do much there. There is not that much to do and it all can be done in one day. I love the music too! This is an amazing place if you have the time to do the different attractions. It's really not for little kids though they were building a kids section last time we were there. TBN bought the place since I last went too and that scares me a bit in terms of how they may have commercialized their own stuff too much there. But the Scriptorium and the Wilderness tabernacle alone is worth the trip! Old testament lovers will also LOVE this place!
7 comments:
Our Kiwi friends are thinking of taking us to this place this week.
I've yet to go. I'd love to hear the music... I love to hear music that has that "Jewish" way about it.
great pics
You look so thin! You go girl. How did your feet do after walking all over the Holy Land?
I've been many, many times. I am sorry you didn't do much there. There is not that much to do and it all can be done in one day. I love the music too! This is an amazing place if you have the time to do the different attractions. It's really not for little kids though they were building a kids section last time we were there. TBN bought the place since I last went too and that scares me a bit in terms of how they may have commercialized their own stuff too much there. But the Scriptorium and the Wilderness tabernacle alone is worth the trip! Old testament lovers will also LOVE this place!
Love all your pictures.
Just have to say...you have lost a LOT of weight. You are looking skinny.
How are the feet?
Post a Comment