If I have to choose between wearing shorts or being snowed in for the month of December, I'll choose wearing shorts. However, there is something seriously wrong with having to shave your legs on Christmas day.
Harrison wanted to know if Billy added ice to the water like he did the year Harrison saw in the cold weather? Too fun. I love your laugh in Grace's video!
Hi! I hope you remember us - we used to go to church together and we also went to your home fellowship. I saw your link on another blog and was so happy to have clicked on it and see your beautiful blog. Your girls have gotten so big. I hope this comment doesn't seem too creepy! It's just so neat to see some old faces. You can visit us here: http://myheart-veronica.blogspot.com
Your pictures make me want to say ugly ugly words... It's -5 outside right now! My kids would be SO super jealous of your kids right now (kind of like me). I've decided to go and pout now...
11 comments:
Merry Christmas! I was looking for local bloggers and I was led to your blog. Lovely family and your blog is a nice read. :)
Hey my kids have swam 43 times in the last week, and accidentally fell in the pool yesterday ;)
Gotta Love the South
I meant they have swam 3 times... not 43...oops
If I have to choose between wearing shorts or being snowed in for the month of December, I'll choose wearing shorts. However, there is something seriously wrong with having to shave your legs on Christmas day.
Harrison wanted to know if Billy added ice to the water like he did the year Harrison saw in the cold weather? Too fun. I love your laugh in Grace's video!
Ingle Nook--that's exactly what Billy did--threw ice cubes in the pool!
hey- no fair!!!
love it!
Hi! I hope you remember us - we used to go to church together and we also went to your home fellowship. I saw your link on another blog and was so happy to have clicked on it and see your beautiful blog. Your girls have gotten so big. I hope this comment doesn't seem too creepy! It's just so neat to see some old faces. You can visit us here: http://myheart-veronica.blogspot.com
I love the new look of your blog!
Your pictures make me want to say ugly ugly words... It's -5 outside right now! My kids would be SO super jealous of your kids right now (kind of like me).
I've decided to go and pout now...
Post a Comment