Friday, May 8, 2009

OUCH!

I did something to my wrist this morning, don't know what but it's terribly painful!  It's been really sore and even crampy for days and then this morning I put my hand in my pocket and I don't know what happened but it felt like something exploded in my wrist.  I'm typing this with my left hand now, even typing is excruciating.  Please pray for me, that with some rest it will heal quickly.  Of course I had a to-do list a mile long today.  That's okay though, I also have a good book to read.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

praying for relief of pain

Smith Schoolhouse said...

good outlook! enjoy your book and rest your wrist.

Deana said...

I am sorry to hear about your wrist. I will keep you in our prayers. Stay strong :) Suspend the kids from school for the day and relax and enjoy your book. Take Care!!!

Sarah said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and that it is nothing serious. Keep us posted!! (I think the best medicine is a book, though. Good idea!)