I have a headache! I think it is the sugar withdrawal. Day 2 was definitely easier. Already I am thinking about my cravings much less. Let's hope it continues to get easier. I haven't hit any serious temptation yet though. No one has offered me a brownie or anything like that and I haven't been in the presence of a brownie or cookie.
I watched American Idol tonight. I watched part of it last week. Believe it or not I have never watched a whole season of American Idol. In fact, the last time I watched even one show was back when Diana Degarmo and Fantasia were in the running to win it all. I think I'm going to try to watch it all this time. I really enjoyed the auditions. I've already picked some favorites. I can't wait to see tomorrow night who they choose to be on the show. I'm hoping for Josiah--my favorite so far and not just because he has my all time favorite name. I also really liked the blond girl who has never seen an R-rated movie. I can't remember her name. I forgot--I also really like the nerdy guy Kyle. If you are watching, who are your favorites?
5 comments:
Doug and I have three episodes to catch up with on the DVR, so we're not in the "Hollywood" round yet...but I did like that girl who's never seen an R rated movie too! I also remember an Australian dude that Doug and I both thought sounded awesome like Chris Daughtry. I think our next chance to watch the recordings is Friday night...we'll be even more behind by then!
Okay...so that wasn't really Doug posting...that was me! I'm so dumb...I guess he was signed on with his google account and didn't sign out. oooopppssss.... :)
Gosh my kids try and make me watch this with them. Does this NOT fall under the category of "not the most excellent thing????"
I totally like the dark hair rocker guy and predict he goes to the top 10, the homeless kid (maybe)and the 16 year old kid...I am always in and out because I cannot sit still for longer than 10 minutes but I imagine we too shall be watching "our final 24"
Ugh. It's soooooo COMMERCIAL!!!
I like the Australian guy and 16 year old David something. Last season was the first one we watched. I think the guys are going to be better than the girls this time...I'm not so sure about the nerdy one though. I did like Kristy Lee Cook (I like the name) I think she's the one who sang Amazing Grace, but I'm not sure if she's still in...I'm in and out as well.
I am not into Idol this year...but I do hope the headache stays away.
Keep going with that new diet.
Go sugar busters.
Post a Comment