I love it! What year did you graduate?
You are lovely!
You have not changed!!! At all!! It looks like the late 80's to me.
Wait you have changed...your hair, makeup etc. but you still look like a kid! That's what I meant.
Girl, you look FINE!! Love those blue eyes...so "Breakfast Club"....:)
Your hair doesn't look BIG enough to be in the 80's. =) Well maybe the bangs.
This was the grand old year of 1989--you know, "We are sexy and we're fine we're the class of 89!"
Hey, I was in the class of '89 also, but we must not have been quite as "fine" because we didn't have a motto like that!! -- Fellow '89er!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love it! What year did you graduate?
You are lovely!
You have not changed!!! At all!! It looks like the late 80's to me.
Wait you have changed...your hair, makeup etc. but you still look like a kid! That's what I meant.
Girl, you look FINE!! Love those blue eyes...so "Breakfast Club"....:)
Your hair doesn't look BIG enough to be in the 80's. =) Well maybe the bangs.
This was the grand old year of 1989--you know, "We are sexy and we're fine we're the class of 89!"
Hey, I was in the class of '89 also, but we must not have been quite as "fine" because we didn't have a motto like that!! -- Fellow '89er!!
Post a Comment