



We had a fun evening last night. I did end up making a dessert. Michelled recommended egg custard lightly sweetened. I made that with half the sugar called for and with raw sugar. We had it with berries and honey and it was wonderful. Yes, I ate some. I put no honey in mine, just berries (which are anti-inflammatory). It was very good. I will have to try that again sometime. We then made cards. It was fun to create something special for each other. Joe didn't participate but that's okay. I was impressed with how much time Grace put into hers. I actually had to rush her on her last one because it was getting late. This was a fun thing that just might become a tradition. If I can remember it by next year. Somebody remind me if I forget!
1 comment:
Sounds neat!
Post a Comment