Saturday, February 2, 2008

Eventful Day!







I was on the road by 5:30 this morning and it was a good thing. I got a call at 8 and my sister-in-law was on her way to the hospital. She was scheduled for a C-section on Monday morning but her water broke this morning. The baby was born at 10:42 and weighed in at 7 pounds 15 ounces and 18 3/4 inches long. He is absolutely adorable! We went straight to the hospital and arrived just in time to see my brother, Ryan, wheeling Baby Brayden to their room. He was all bundled up and so sweet! Of course we quickly unbundled him and checked him out head to toe. They had already dressed him in an outfit they had brought from home. I didn't know until my third child that I could dress the baby in my own clothes while we were in the hospital. Soon after arriving my mom brought the kids home and I stayed and helped her with breastfeeding. She and the baby are doing great. I'm home now so my parents can go back up but will go back when they get home. It is total chaos here. My brother has a stepson who is a month older than Joe and they are playing really well but both being totally wild. I will be reigning them in as soon as I'm done on the computer. Not an easy feat! Enjoy the pics!



4 comments:

Steph C. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Ingle Nook said...

How cute is that little stinker! Glad you are here! CI

Kris said...

What a handsome boy! Congratulations!

Randi Sue said...

He is adorable!!