

Here is Grace's second picture from art class. I think it is wonderful. It is VERY similar to a pear that Hannah did last year. I am hoping that she won't always try to do something Hannah has done but I guess it is normal to want to emulate your older sister. Especially an older sister that has gotten a lot of attention for her art abilities. The other picture is a sculpture that Hannah made out of these great building toy that Joe got for Christmas.
4 comments:
That is great art. Very good work. I need to check back into the art programs around the area. My girls love it so much.
Thanks for the motivation.
-Cris
I loved their art work!
We have connectagons also!! We love them here. I wnt o get another set. Tell Grace that is a beautiful picture.
Well done!! I love the colors and shading... Good Job Grace
Post a Comment