I love seeing the pictures of the snow and the "mid-western" houses. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. Thanks for sharing.-Cris
Looks like everyone had fun. The weather looks beautiful, sunny & cold.Thanks for the pictures!
That pic of Joe in the snow is awesome! Glad everyone got home safely!
AWE...looks like everyone had a great time. There is nothing like the smile of a child. They are such a blessing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love seeing the pictures of the snow and the "mid-western" houses. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. Thanks for sharing.
-Cris
Looks like everyone had fun. The weather looks beautiful, sunny & cold.
Thanks for the pictures!
That pic of Joe in the snow is awesome! Glad everyone got home safely!
AWE...looks like everyone had a great time. There is nothing like the smile of a child. They are such a blessing.
Post a Comment