Monday, February 18, 2008

Wow! What a Weekend--part 1

This past weekend was amazingly crazy.  Ollie, Hannah, and Joe left Friday afternoon for a flight to Chicago.  Grace and I went for Thanksgiving and this weekend it was their turn.  They left Friday afternoon and although running late made their flight.  It made me a nervous wreck but Ollie was cool as a cucumber.  I talked to them later in the evening when they got there and the kids were both excited.   They got to watch a movie on the airplane.  Daddy had tomato juice, Joe had Sprite, and Hannah had Sprite.  There was snow on the ground.  Grandma had made heart shaped pasta.  It was fun to hear them both so excited.  But--hard to know they were all the way across the country.  I haven't had much time to dwell on that though.  I think I have been home a total of maybe 3 hours all weekend not counting sleeping time.  I will do a separate post for each event.  It's easier that way since I have yet to have success with posting pictures and typing between them.  

No comments: