I have nothing terribly exciting going on here, no fun pictures to share, but still the desire/pressure to post something so we'll go with my random thoughts again--
Joe had a great time at cowboy day at preschool. He even cooperated with them and had his picture taken sitting on a haybale horse. Really cute. He said last night that preschool is so exciting, you never know what is going to happen there. He's already looking forward to next Friday--"Dinosaur Day."
The girls and I have had a great week of school. In fact, I just realized I do have a picture to share. I'll make that a separate post. We have had no trouble getting school done while Joe is at preschool. The girls are enjoying their curriculum and Grace is really learning to read so easily. We did manage to cover dusting, vacuuming, washing dishes, and sweeping. I set the girls loose in the Florida room with dust cloths and spray stuff. I think they did a perfect job--when I checked on them Grace was dusting the legs of the chairs. Go Grace!!! The next set of lessons in Home Ec for Homeschoolers has to do with sewing. I'm excited about that. Next week...
I made some yummola eggplant parmesan last night. I haven't made that in a long time and had forgotten how good it was. I changed the way I did it this time and fried the eggplant instead of baking it. Adds a lot more fat that way and we need to fatten up around here. :0)
The girls and I are reading "Little Women." I didn't think they would be ready for that book yet but they were begging me to read it. They had gotten a taste of the story from an Usborne book and they wanted to hear the whole thing. I am really enjoying reading it to them. It is one of my favorite books. We will watch the movie once we are done with the book.
Ollie and I watched the season premiere of the Office. It did not disappoint. Lots of funny lines!
No comments:
Post a Comment