- I forgot Joe's folder that he's supposed to take back to school on Monday 3 times!
- I forgot to bring a fruit or vegetable for snack at preschool 3 times!
- I went to Wal-mart specifically to get a gift card and got a bunch of other stuff but no gift card!
- So, I decided to just send this friend $10 for her birthday. I wrote out the card and mailed it and forgot the $10.
- I tried to send Izzy's mom into anaphalactic shock by giving her pumpkin muffins laced in chocolate. I knew she was allergic to chocolate, we had just been discussing her allergies and I sent her off to work with some chocolate! She ate one (they were mini muffins) and then realized that it had chocolate. She had to make herself throw up and then take 2 Benadryl. So, now she's at work drowsy because of the Benadryl.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
What is my problem--I mean really??
I have completely lost my brain today. I am not a scatterbrained person in general but I am having serious problems this week. I have a cold so maybe all the snot is messing me up. Here is what I have forgotten/done just today and yesterday--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
T I'm so happy you decided to tell everyone I had to make myself puke!!! LOL!!! I'm alive that's all that counts so don't be too hard on yourself.
It's not every day I get to taste chocolate LOL!
How funny. I joined Weight watchers and have had to stop drinking coffee really cold turkey. I'm not motivated to do anything on my week off b/c I can't drink my desel in the morning to get me going. You poor thing I hope you feel better.
Post a Comment