Thursday, September 20, 2007

Easy Bake Oven fun!



So, it was Easy Bake Oven day. Hannah got this for Christmas last year and asks to use it all the time and I usually say no because it seems complicated and those mixes they come with are nasty. So, the other night I found some recipes online and they actually seemed pretty good and doable. So I surprised her and a couple of friends with letting them do this. After a little squabbling over who was going to do what they jumped right in and pretty much did it all themselves.











Here they are right before digging in. I sampled it too and it was really good! Next we'll have to try "Jeweled Tea Cakes."

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks they had a lot of fun!

Rackleton said...

So Hannah really looks like you with a cup of something in her hand in all the pics!!!! She is so sweet!!!!