Hannah had a friend over this weekend and they were writing plays. I don't think they ever got a full play written but Hannah had her character sketches done and they were soooo cute and entertaining and thought out that I just had to share. I am going to share them here exactly as they are written misspellings and all because that is part of the charm.
Lily
Very ms. prisey pants and always talking about meeting a prince. She is rich and almost famous she is not very merry but realy nice. Liley's father died that's how she became the Girly Girl
Ann
Ann has a very high opinyon but so sweet. She lost her mom when she was very young her dad is always gone. But if it wasn't for Betty there wondn't be a smile on her face. Very shy at times but mostley not.
Ella
Very beatfull. She wants to be a writter she wunts to see the world, do everything, loves books, loves to draw and as sweet as can be.
There is also an opening song and dance that goes with it but I'm not sure where it is. Watch out Broadway, here she comes!
2 comments:
Hannah is so cute
I'm printing these and taking them to school we are doing character sketches...these are great examples~
Post a Comment