
I'm a scrapbooker and so I feel the need to take pictures of absolutely everything much to the annoyance of my family. So, the fact that Joe is doing something so new and exciting and won't consent to any pictures of this new adventure is driving me crazy! I decided today that I would just take pictures anyway even if he won't look at the camera, pose, or even be in any if he can help it. So, today as I dropped him off I just started snapping away. Here he is heading into his school, going to put away his backpack. Ms. Shawnee called his name to get him to turn around and I snapped the pic. Tomorrow I am going to try to get some of him on the playground.
1 comment:
That is a nice picture of him at school!!! The teacher did a great job of helping you get the photo too!!! I like his teacher!
Post a Comment