Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Singing in the Rain....

and dancing, and running...It has rained here almost all day. It pretty much never does this in Florida. Our rains usually come in the way of a thunderstorm and we would never go play in the rain for fear of being struck dead by lightning (we are the lightning capital of the world you know). So, a couple of times a year we get an all day gentle rain and I just love it! I woke up to the sound of rain and knew it would be a good time. Of course, the sound could have also come from all the snot dripping out of my nose and hitting my pillow :0). Gross I know, let's just say the sinuses are flowing freely today. Back to the rain--I don't know what is causing us to get this great rain, I haven't heard of any hurricanes but since I never watch the news I probably wouldn't know there was a storm until it was bearing down on us. I guess if my neighbors started boarding up I would have a clue. It has also been wonderfully cool. I even felt a little chilled outside when I was taking pictures. I couldn't believe it.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love J's umbrella.. Oh and all the rain is coming from some low pressure storm that will likely be a hurricane soon... I get to watch the news when I pack my lunch in the mornings.... Maybe I should tell you about it when I come over....