Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Apparently a lot of poop happens at preschool

S, just skip to the next post, you won't like this one.

So, Joe is tired of me asking him questions about preschool. He's asked me to stop and I just can't. I'm just dying to know what he had for snack, who he played with, what they learned about, has he actually used the potty at school yet, what job did he have, and on and on. Instead of ignoring me now he has started making stuff up when I ask him. Most of his answers have to do with poop. Like:

Me: "Joe, what did you have for snack today?"
Joe: "poop"

Me: "What do you like to do on the playground?"
Joe: "I go poop on the playground."

My mom: "What are your teacher's names?"
Joe: Ms. Poop and Ms. Peeps.

I think you get the picture. It's quite disgusting and I need to put a stop to the poop talk, we're working on it.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Let me tell you, the poop talk never ends! We were in the car the other day and Sash and Mad were talking about the color of each other's eyes. Mad sais his were greenish/blueish/brown. He said hers were poop colored. :(

Elizabeth said...

LOL

T my 9 year old nephew will laugh until purple talking or hearing about Poo or Pee… SO yeah not sure it will end.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that my kids never did the poop talk. I am not sure I could handle it. Then again, maybe if P did talk like that he could be more normal.

Steph C. said...

Actually I think it quite funny!But I must admit, terribly sad that you can't know all the little ins and outs of his day. I'm glad he will end up being homeschooled!