Monday, September 24, 2007

Update on Joe and preschool

Joe told me yesterday that he wished everyday was preschool. He doesn't like not going on Saturdays and Sundays. This is amazing considering I didn't really think he'd go in the first place. I was trusting God that he would go because I had felt lead to put him in preschool but it was one of those things that you have a really hard time believing will all work out. I am so thankful and blessed by him having such a great experience. It truly seems like they love him there and he has a great rapport with his teachers. Stay tuned later this week. Thursday is cowboy/cowgirl day at school! I hope to have some pictures to share.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Tiffany I am so happy Joe loves school so much. I know that must make things easier for you!!!