Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Better End to My Day!
I thought I would post before heading to bed. The day did get better and I seemed to find my brain. I managed to remember to take Hannah to theatre and pick her up. I managed to remember that I had IzzyB in my house and took pretty good care of her. My turkey did get done and I used it in my family's favorite Turkey Rice recipe. I remembered to turn the stove off. I got some laundry done and got everything into the dryer before it had sat in the washer for a couple of days and had to be rewashed. I even got everything out of the dryer. Not folded yet but it's a start. I think I'll go to bed before I can do any more stupid stuff. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a less snotty one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment