Sunday, September 9, 2007

You Know You are Old When...


You can't ride a simple roller coaster without sustaining some sort of injury. For the past two days I've had some pain in my neck that kind of goes down into my chest--like a sore muscle sort of pain. Me being the hypochondriac that I am at first thought I was having a heart attack but when I closely evaluated the times that I felt the pain I realized it could only be explained by a sore muscle and not my heart. So, I mentioned it to my mom this morning (still unsure as to why I was having this problem) and she said she felt the same way. The only thing we could think of that it could be was riding Thunder Mountain twice. You really have to tense up your body to keep yourself from flying all over the place. This is downright ridiculous that I would be sore from this. Can we say out of shape???? Speaking of the roller coaster--I forgot to mention that by the end of the second time Joe was hanging on to my mom for dear life with one arm and holding the other one high up like the cool people do on a roller coaster. Maybe that's why my chest is sore, I should've held onto the bar instead of being the cool cat that I just can't help being.

2 comments:

Steph C. said...

What a GREAT picture!

Elizabeth said...

That is a great picture of you!! Sounds like you all had tons of fun. So proud of Joe too btw.