great pics!!
very cutei can't tell how red your hair is...i can't wait to see it in person...hope you are at precepts
Beautiful!
your hair looks great, and I am going to do a hair dye tutorial for you on Wednesday. Maddy has consented to be my guinea pig, I mean volunteer.
I wanna go there. I'm gonna look it up. We'll be up that way next week.
Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
great pics!!
very cute
i can't tell how red your hair is...i can't wait to see it in person...hope you are at precepts
Beautiful!
your hair looks great, and I am going to do a hair dye tutorial for you on Wednesday. Maddy has consented to be my guinea pig, I mean volunteer.
I wanna go there. I'm gonna look it up. We'll be up that way next week.
Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment