We had a good day at the zoo today. The weather was perfect. The animals were active and fun to watch. We got to see lots of babies too. Three lion cubs, a baby warthog, two baby gorillas, and a baby panda on a live cam that was just born on August 30.

Joe wanted to know if this is how people watched tv in the rainforest.

Here's daddy lion watching over his family. Mom and babies were curious about a wheelbarrow and were making quite a racket and the daddy stood up to check things out. At that point Mom and babies all sat down and did nothing.
5 comments:
Looks like fun. What could be wrong with a day that included cheetos and nilla wafers? And that is funny that Joe said that about he t.v. It seems like a cool idea though. I like it.
Now I'm wanting to go to the zoo (and eat cheetos!)
I love that zoo, and Fernbank. Can I just be part of your family and go on your next trip?
the rainforest channel... funny!
I can just see the cubs... "sorry, Dad."
what a picture of the lion! I had to click on it to see if it was real- it looked like a statue. (I don't get out much!)
Am I surprised your nephew had his first Cheeto while he was with Aunt Figgy??? NO! You're almost as bad as a grandma!
Post a Comment