Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Feeling Fine in 2009
That's my new motto. I'm going to diligently do what I can to really get myself "Feeling Fine in 2009." I am trying something that I've never really been good at--taking care of myself. I'm doing all my exercises to work on my feet and legs every day. This takes almost an hour to do this. Not all at once but in two sessions. It is really hard for me to carve out an hour to do something like that. I'm in that habit now and am committed to it so now I'm also adding exercising at the gym I've mentioned. I went tonight and joined and had my orientation. I love that place. There was basically no one there and the people working are really nice and helpful. I found out a few things about myself--my legs are actually fairly strong (in comparison to the rest of my body), my arms are crazy weak, and my back feels so good getting exercised. I imagine that I'll be pretty sore tomorrow. My goal is to make it there 4 times a week. I may do Yoga on Saturday mornings, my next door neighbor is teaching. I'm also taking lots of supplements and trying to eat healthy. So, hopefully, with time and diligence, and consistency I'm on my way to feeling fine in 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you go girl!
I like your slogan. Good luck! It sounds like you are off to a good start.
I wonder if I could carve out Sat. morning for yoga - have never done yoga. What does it cost to join and for the yoga?
liking it! I'll quietly join you and we'll mention how we're doing once in a while maybe. I have to move into something gradually it seems like... then all of a sudden, I've developed an improved way!
Ooooh go see if your gym has a Precor stretching machine. It will be your new best friend!
Post a Comment