Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gas

Not that kind! Don't be gross! I'm talking about fuel, the gas that I need to put in my car so I can drive home. In case you haven't heard there is a gas shortage in Metro Atlanta. I'm down to less than half a tank and need to fill up before heading home. Easier said than done. Most of the gas stations have no gas and the ones that do have lines at least a half hour or more long. So, tomorrow morning I am on a mission. I'm heading out early and I'm gonna go until I find a gas station with gas and wait as long as I have to. I'll take a book to pass the waiting time. I'm hoping that with it being early Sunday morning there won't be much competition for gas. So, I know that there are lots of way more important things to pray for but if you are so inclined you can send up a prayer that I am able to find some gas to get home.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you're able to get gas. I saw on someone's facebook a comment about not being able to get gas, it was someone from Charlotte. I wonder how many places are having a shortage.

Emily said...

I hope you will find gas easily tomorrow. We saw one station in Alabama this morning that didn't have any gas, but it has had this problem many times before. We were able to get gas once we got into the city. I will pray for you.

Cheryl said...

wow... I've been clueless about this... will be praying.

Leisa said...

Hey, try and listen to talk radio in the area. I know in Atlanta they are broadcasting who has gas, and when the tanker trucks are do in... Good Luck ;)

crispy said...

It has been like that for Chuck up in Nashville. Ugh.