Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day Seven--Pictures, a movie, ice cream, and a birthday




Today was another really full day. We began our day getting up and getting all gussied up for some pictures. My family and I went in together to hire a photographer to take some pictures. We went to a beautiful park not far from my parent's house. None of us even knew it was there, it's hidden back in a neighborhood. It was on the Yellow River and absolutely wonderful. We took lots of pictures and I can't wait to see them. We should get a CD at church tomorrow. I'll share some on here eventually. After our photo sesssion my sister and I took the kids to the $1 movie to see Kung Fu Panda and then out for ice cream. I had bribed them with ice cream to secure their cooperation for the photo shoot. After ice cream we went back to my sister's and hung out there for a while. Grace and Joe love her dog. Later we went to a dinner for my cousin's birthday. Grace and Joe again spent the whole time in the yard with a dog. This time it was a German Shepherd. They had a blast and Hannah and I enjoyed talking with everyone. She and I are good at that. We are finally home!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great idea...I can't wait to see the pictures!