After going to church this morning we headed over to Aunt Cici's house (my sister, Cheryl) for cousin Jill's baby shower. The kids were thrilled to see her dog, Cammie and jump on the trampoline. They played while we got ready for the shower and then the boys got sent upstairs to watch a movie while the girls visited. It was fun to see some family members that I don't see often and of course to "shower" Jill. We just got home a little while ago and I can hardly think straight much less come up with something wonderful to write about our day. So, I'll let the pictures do the talking.
I love Samuel's expression behind Grace! In case you've forgotten or just didn't know. Samuel is my brother and his wife, Mandy's son. His other son is in the pic below with Hannah. Little Brayden.



3 comments:
beautiful... pictures speak for themselves!
I'm soooo jealous of your extended family time!! Love the pic of Brayden and Hannah! And, I love you Mom's hair - maybe I need to go shorter with mine?
is that top picture your cousin???
Post a Comment