I laughed very hard when I saw that picture of your son.
What is Joe saying in the that picture?
I was thinking the same thing Julie! It looks like it starts with "sh" and I was thinking S-H-U-T-U-P when I saw it.
I don't know what he was saying. I was probably ignoring him, just trying to get a picture. You know it's much more fun to have cute pictures of your kids than it is to really talk to them and listen to them. It's all about priorities. :0)
What was he doing? It is funny.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I laughed very hard when I saw that picture of your son.
What is Joe saying in the that picture?
I was thinking the same thing Julie! It looks like it starts with "sh" and I was thinking S-H-U-T-U-P when I saw it.
I don't know what he was saying. I was probably ignoring him, just trying to get a picture. You know it's much more fun to have cute pictures of your kids than it is to really talk to them and listen to them. It's all about priorities. :0)
What was he doing? It is funny.
Post a Comment