Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day Three--It's all about the girls part two


Well, I did it. I now have dark auburn hair. I have to say that I do like it. Definitely better than the highlights. It's a little dark but it will lighten pretty fast. It washes out after 28 washes. Cheryl, Mandy, and I laughed and goofed around and had a ball. I did a lot of screaming.




The peanut gallery.

11 comments:

Leisa said...

It is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Your such a hair virgin, just do it!! It looks fabulous now go permanent!!

Lisa said...

It is beautiful!!! I love that color!!!

Emily said...

It looks good!

Melissa said...

I like it too!

ann marie said...

You look terrific. You and your sister look like you had a great time.

Julie said...

Very nice!

Cheryl said...

funny!! love the color

Lori said...

Looks great!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

O LOVE it- it is just perfect for you!

Leslie said...

Fabulous! I love it!

Randi Sue said...

Fun!